Monday, April 6, 2015

Jump for joy

Hey y’all, this is an outfit post from Washington. My little brother took these outfit photos and since it was such a nice day we took some jumping photos in my front yard with the Columbia River in the background. I mean could there be anything better for a background. Anyways we did lots of photos and laughed at the ones that turned out funny! 
I also love this outfit! I stole this shirt from my moms closet, it’s from JCPennys. I also found this necklace at my grandmas house while going through her old jewerly. I found some great pieces of jewelry there and although I am not a big jewelry fan, I think I might be starting too.

Anyways, it’s good to be back in North Carolina with my husband and dog and we had such a good Easter weekend. I have a post for that too. I am trying to get all my Washington posts wrapped up but I guess it’ll happen when it happens huh? 
love, Carlee
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shoes: REI
Belt: Old Navy
Shirt: JCPennys
Necklace: vintage (grandmas) 

1 comment:

  1. I dig your ripped denim pants. It's simple but edgy :)

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee