Monday, April 20, 2015

Romping around

This past week the weather has been kind of bad. It has been stormy and humid almost all week. But this upcoming week is looking better and I am excited because my friend and I are headed to Wilmington for the day to play on the beach and eat some ice cream. I am excited. Both are husbands are out of town on training so it’ll be fun to have a little girl time.
Let’s talk about this romper. Ever since rompers came in style I have wanted one. But after I tried on my first one I realized that there not going to work on my body tip. BUT I didn’t give up. Not that I was going on a worldwide hunt but every time I would be in a store and see a cute one I would try them on and every time I hated the way they looked on me. BUT I was at Target the other day and had a coupon for 10% off so I was looking in the clothes section just browsing when I saw this romper that I am wearing. I grabbed a couple other ones and tried them on. The other ones didn’t look good but this one, man I love this one. I think the style is flattering to my body shape which was my problem with the other ones. And I love the pattern. What do you think? Do you like rompers! Also they are super comfy! Happy Monday.
love, Carlee
Romper & Jacket: Target
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Sunglasses: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee