Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Dogwoods

I am back in NC! I wore this outfit on Easter Sunday. We went over to a friends house for a BBQ and it was so much fun. The adults got to hide easter eggs for the 3 little kids and I think I might have had more fun hiding eggs then the kids had finding them. Holidays are more fun when kids are around. Some of our friends are originally from Texas and on Easter there they have eggs that have the inside blown out and confetti inside. So once you find them you mash them on top of each other. It is pretty fun actually. But we never did that growing up, I think it might be a tradition that I would like to start when I have a family as well. Along with the plastic eggs with candy and the hard boiled eggs of course.
This is one of my favorite times in North Carolina because all the blooms are so pretty. I got to say that I think there are way more types of blooming trees down south then there are in Washington. I love seeing all the trees blooming and I am glad I didn’t miss them. I was afraid they were going to bloom mid March and I would be gone but they didn’t, and I lucked out.
Shirt: Forever 21
Dress (worn as dress): Target
Cardigan & Sandals: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee