Monday, May 4, 2015

All the colors

I put this outfit on really quick the other day when Clark and I ran out to lunch. It was honestly the easiest and simplest outfit ever and it took me all of 5 seconds to put it together. I looked in the mirror and was like wow this looks pretty good! Also color because spring/summer! Nothing like springs and all the flowers blooming to make you want to dress in bright fun colors!

On the way back from lunch I spotted poppies growing on the side of the road so Clark stopped on the on ramp (to get on the freeway) and I jumped out and took some photos! I think it is so cool when organizations have taken the time to plant flowers on the side of the road to make our drive a little brighter! 
Can you believe it’s already May like seriously it seems each year goes by faster than the last one. It is incredible. Also Mother’s Day is coming up next weekend on May 10th. Today is the last day to order from my shop and receive your card by Mother’s Day! Happy Monday.
love, Carlee
Cardigan: American Eagle
Tank: Marshalls
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Target
Purse: TJ Maxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee