Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My dog and I

Just a casual outfit post with my favorite doggy Knox. I love these sandals and I am wearing no makeup. These were taken with iPhone that’s why the quality isn’t as good. And Knox and I are totally cheesying it up in that last photo. 

Let’s see, I finished reading Gone Girl this past week. It is such a good book. Clark and I watched the movie on Saturday and while the movie was good I think the book was SO much better. But that’s how it usually goes right?
love, Carlee
Sandals & Hoodie & Shorts: Old Navy
Purse: TJ maxx

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! i have gone girl sitting in my car actually! i was supposed to read it after finishing up the girl on the train but i got soo lazy!

    i cant wait to read it and be disappointed by the movie lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee