Monday, July 6, 2015

Fiore rosa

Happy Monday y’all! How was your 4th of July weekend? Mine was great. Clark and I went to Durham, NC and had a wonderful time. I am going to share a recap tomorrow. These photos were taken over the weekend while in Durham. I love these pretty bushes with flowers on them they are everywhere in the south. They are all colors pink, white, purple, red! 
This is the vest I was talking about in my last post. I cut the hood and sleeves off this jacket and made it into just a jean vest which I love. Perfect for the summer. I also got this new tank and it’s the perfect color and the fabric is so soft. 
Right before we finished taking these photos, it started to rain. It has been threatening rain all day and was SUPER humid! That is why my hair is very frizzy so please excuse the frizzyness. Also the shirt Clark is wearing is from American Eagle and I gave it to him for our anniversary! He loved it and so did everyone on social media lol. Clark said it’s his new party shirt haha. I love the toucan pattern! 
love, Carlee
Vest: Forever 21
Shorts & Bag: Target
Tank: American Eagle
Sandals: Toms.com
PS: Fiore rosa means pink flower in Italian. 

Keep up on my adventures by following along below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee