Thursday, July 30, 2015

Martin Park

Hey there! On Monday, Knox and I headed to Southern Pines which is about 30 miles away to Martin Park. I was actually at our regular dog park over the weekend and one woman I was talking to mentioned this park in Southern Pines. So I went home and Googled it and turns out it is a 50 acre dog park its off leash and there are 2 streams and tons of trails! It was amazing.
When we got there Knox was a little hesitant because it was the first time we were there. I made friends right away with an older man who has two older dogs. Then when we got down to the stream there were more old men and more old dogs. I am pretty sure they have like an old mens club. They all knew each other and chatted away while their dogs played in the stream. After visiting with the old men for a while we made our way through some trails and found a really fun german shepherd and Knox and him played in the stream for a long while. 
I thought it would be fun to share some photos here.  It was a good day and it is always nice to get out of the house and explore some different areas close to home! Happy Thursday.
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee