Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hot Cocoa Season

Hey all! How’s it going? I can’t believe that it’s almost November but I am excited about Halloween coming up. One thing I do enjoy is that the weather is cooler here in the fall but not to cold. Like it gets down to 70-60s and not 50-40s like in eastern WA or up north in other states. We did finally get hot cocoa at the store the other day and the checkout lady was like “it’s hot cocoa season already.” and my husband said “it’s always hot cocoa season” haha which I totally agree with!

Also real question, when is the new season of Parks and Rec going to be on Netflix. I still haven’t watched the whole last season and I have been waiting for it to be on Netflix for like a year! Gahhhh. Anyways, happy Tuesday!
love, Carlee
Cardigan: American Eagle
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shirt & Sandals: Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your husband - hot cocoa is great all-year round! I'm also dying for the last season of Parks & Rec to show up on Netflix - it cannot come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee