Monday, October 5, 2015

Mini pumpkins

On Saturday, the rain took a break, it has been raining for 8 days straight. So we got to head to the outside market and check out the selection of pumpkins! We decided to not get our big pumpkins yet (because a month early seems a little soon haha) but he did pick up some mini pumpkins and gourds. There was only like 2 other people there because it had been raining previously. So it was nice to have the place to ourselves to search for fun little pumpkins. We also loved looking at all the mums! I loved the dark pink color and Clark liked the one that was a mixture or pink and white. I really wanted one but not one that is so big. 2 feet wide mums is a mum that is a little too big for my life haha.
Anyways, it was a good little outing and I am glad that we got to do an item on our fall to-do list. I still want to go to an actual pumpkin patch to get our big pumpkins. I think we might try to do that this upcoming weekend. Also starting tomorrow, Tuesday, there is sun in the forecast for the rest of the week! So while today I am staying inside and eating hot soup. Tomorrow hopefully I will be able to enjoy the weather outside a little bit. 

Happy Monday! 
love, Carlee
Boots & Sweater: American Eagle
Coat: Target
Leggings: Old Navy
Bag: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee