Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Striped for life

Life has been pretty good around here lately. As you might have seen the weather has not been the best here in the south lately. (Praying for those in SC with the terrible flooding) but the last two days have brought sunshine which is awesome! I think we are going to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend and pick out our big pumpkins. We probably won’t carve them until next weekend though don’t want to do things to early. 

As for me, I added some new mugs to my shop. This one is my favorite I think but I also like this one. We celebrated two years of having Knox on the 4th and on the 6th it was Clark’s and my 6 year dating anniversary which is pretty cool. 6 years of being together! I hope you all are having an awesome week! 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee