Thursday, October 22, 2015

Things to do in North Carolina before we move

I thought I would publish this list so I am more accountable! I have had it as a draft for about 3 months and it will continue to be a running list of things I want to do and have done! If all goes as planned we will be moving from North Carolina in about 4 months and I want to make sure I do all the things I can while here! Photos below are all mine from places in NC we have been over the last 2 1/2 years! 

1. Go to the beach again.
2. Go to a Bull Durham game
3. Get Duck Donuts
4. Get ice cream at Kilwin’s in Wilmington
5. Eat at Lindy’s
6. Go to the Mountains
7. See all the NC lighthouses
8. Go to the zoo again
9. Will’s Grill in Fayetteville
10. Carowinds in Charlotte
11. Pollen Park - Raliegh
12. Carolina Panthers Football
13. Wild horses
14. NC state fair
15. NC BBQ
16. Kalawi Farms Ice Cream
17. Baldy Island Lighthouse
18. Corolla Lighthouse
19. Eat at Texas Roadhouse
20. Eat at Jersey Mikes
21. Antique Festival
22. Cape Fear River
23. Gross Farms
24. Fairview Dairy Bar
25. Devils Tromping Ground
26. Arlie Gardens Wilmington
27. Sliding Rock
28. Fort Fisher
29. Aquarium
30. Southport NC
31. Henderson NC Drive in Movie
32. Daniel Boone Roanoke Rapids
33. Giant Head Charlotte
34. Chimney Rock
35. Civil War reenactment
36. Jockey Ridge State Park
37. Hubbs Corn Maze
38. Carolina Tiger Rescue
39. Explore Pittsboro
40. IKEA in Charlotte
41....

Some things are definitely repeats that I just want to do again!

Last updated March, 16 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee