Monday, November 16, 2015

Downtown

On Wednesday, Clark and I headed downtown to get out of the house a little bit. It was Veteran's Day so Clark got the day off which was awesome. First we went to Krispy Kreme to get Clark a free donut (free donuts for military on Veteran's Day) then we walked downtown. The streets were all lined with fallen leaves and weren't many people out which made for a nice little outing. We got fresh fruit smoothies at Rude Awakening (the strawberry banana is so yummy) and walked to the library downtown. Unfortunately the library was closed so we just hung out on the benches by the fountain. 
After we finished our smoothies we wanted to get lunch. There were a lot of Veteran's Day deals for military around town but since we live in a military town we figured everywhere would be so busy. But we ended up going to Bubba's 33 and it wasn't too busy. We got a free pepperoni pizza and some onion rings it was delicious. I think it's so nice that lots of restaurants/shops honor veterans on Veteran's Day. I think it's extra nice when they do it year 'round! 
I got my bangs trimmed, as I mentioned in my last post. I got them cut a little bit shorter then last time that way they last longer then 25 days before they are in my face and bothering me. I think I need to curl them in just a tiny bit more. In the photos above they seem a little too straight down. Idk, I still love them though which is nice. And I have been getting more and more compliments on them lately so that is really sweet. I hope y'all have a really great Monday. 
love, Carlee
Jacket & Dress: Target
Tights: Macy's
Boots: old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee