Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Holiday card photos

Hey all, these are the photos from our Christmas card shoot. I took these photos myself with a tripod and a self timer. We actually took them at the beginning of November and thats why the trees are all still green and pretty. It's crazy how green it is here for the majority into the fall. But anyways, I sent the Christmas cards out last week so hopefully everyone has received them by now. Knox is a really good boy and sits pretty well but it is so hard to get him to look at the camera when there is no one behind it and also have Clark and I look good and be smiling at the same time. We happened to get the perfect shot which I am so thankful for.
This is the photo we went with because Knox is looking at the camera and Clark and I look pretty good too. I love these photos and I know it is kind of cheesy to do Christmas cards before you have kids but I don't care. I will cherish these photos forever. 

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy all holidays in December and a Happy New Year! 
love, Carlee


1 comment:

  1. i think since youre married and thats pretty solid that xmas cards are a great thing to do!
    specially because you will have something to look back on when you do have your family!

    these are the best! i love getting these! (:
    ...i might have to start my own with my dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee