Monday, December 7, 2015

Indecisive Christmas Tree

Okay, so the Christmas tree isn't the indecisive one. I am. Actually I am not. This year we got our Christmas tree on the Friday after Thanksgiving. So Black Friday. When we got our tree back to the house, I got all the decorations out and of course wanted to start decorating right away because CHRISTMAS TREE! But I did want to put color lights on my xmas tree this year. I always grew up with having colorful Christmas lights on our family tree, and handmade ornaments, and corny garland. I loved it growing up. When we got our first tree three years ago, I was thinking maybe I'll have a little more of a sophisticated tree and just do red and white and pretty ornaments. What I didn't take into consideration was that I love my funny ornaments and didn't want to hide them in the back. So after 2 years of red and white lights I wanted to do colorful. BUT, I didn't want to go out on Black Friday to get colorful lights (because I didn't have any) I was just like "oh well, I'll just do red and white then colorful next year." 

But then about 2 days after, I was like no really do want colorful lights this year. So I took all my ornaments off and bought colorful lights and put them on and put my ornaments back on. It was a little bit of work but so worth it. I love the colorful lights and I am so glad I didn't wait until next year. Who knows what I will be feeling next year but I will have the option to go either way. haha. 

I don't really have any post lined up and we haven't been doing much. I have just been making mugs and cards on repeat. (shop here) So you might not hear much from me but follow along on instagram if you want, I am sure I will be posting there. 
love, Carlee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee