Monday, January 4, 2016

All the books I read in 2015

Here is all the books I read in 2015 mashed together for your viewing pleasure. I can't wait to read more books in 2016. I am halfway through The Sellout and have both Mindy Kaling books in my sites. But back to 2015's books. My favorites were: anything by Gillian Flynn, 1984, Black Like Me, The Devil in the White City, The Shining.

Least Favorites: Carsick, Just in Case, The Time Traveler's Wife.

You can see a list of almost all the books I read and a review on them here.

I shared more specific thoughts in October about the books I had just finished reading.

I totally want to make a goal of reading a certain amount of books this year but then again I don't. I like reading and I hope to read a few handfuls again in 2016 but I don't want to make a definitive goal of like 30 or 50 books and feel pressure to read. Because I like reading for fun and if there was some pressure (even just from myself) that I had to finish so many books a month/ week then I wouldn't enjoy it as much (read: at all) so yeah I am not gonna do that. But I hope to read just as much if not more in the new year. But I will take it as it comes and enjoy reading and learning from books as I have done so in the past!
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee