Friday, January 29, 2016

January Date

On Tuesday, Clark got home early from work which was awesome and we were both wanting something different for dinner. Actually I think exactly what we wanted was tasty milkshakes. So we went to Red Robin. One of my goals for this year is to go on more fun dates with Clark. Obviously this doesn't really count because it's Red Robin but I want to go on different dates. Things we haven't done yet or only done a couple times.
So yeah that's one of my goals for 2016. I will be sharing my goals mid- February because that's when my birthday is and I like to make and finish my goals around then because that's technically my new year. 

We had a great time at dinner and I enjoyed mixing up the weekdays. We also really enjoyed our milkshakes because let's be real that is the main reason we went. I am not ashamed to admit that haha. I kind of miss the old Red Robin they redid the one here in Fayetteville to make it more classy or something, they took all there fun pictures down and now serve their salads on fancy square plates which isn't my favorite. But they still make a great milkshake. 
love, Carlee
Pants: H&M
Shirt: Old Navy
Vest: Forever 21
Purse: Target
Boots: TJ Maxx
Scarf: old 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee