Monday, January 25, 2016

Myrtle Beach with the fam

My family (Dad, Stepmom and little brother) came down to North Carolina for a week. They flew from Washington State to stay with us for one week and it was their first time visit us here in North Carolina. While they were here I knew I wanted to go to the beach. My dad is really into golfing so I thought going to Myrtle Beach would be fun since their are so many golf courses. And Myrtle Beach always has so much to do.
We walked around Broadway on the Beach for a while and saw the crazy fish that are in the pond. And my crazy I mean there are tons and they are big and they just sit below the bridge and wait for food. We ate burgers and milkshakes at Johnny Rockets then took photos in the Photo Booth pictures. My little brother had never done a mall like Photo Booth so we all squeezed in and it was totally worth the $5. (It always is.) We were going to putt putt there but I was like no their are better putt putts on the beach but guess what they were ALL closed. And I felt so bad because my little brother really wanted to mini golf and I totally dropped the ball.
After Broadway on the Beach we checked into our hotel then walked along the beach to the boardwalk. We went to all the fun shops like Gay Dolphin, I Love Sugar. My little brother wanted to do the Ripley's Mirror Maze so we did and it was totally great. We were the only ones there and the lady let us go back as many times as we wanted to. It was funny to see my dad try and make his way through. Good times. For dinner we ate at Beach Bummz next to our hotel on Ocean Blvd and honestly it wasn't very good. Although the french fries were amazing. I love me some good crinkle fries so maybe I will go back just for the fries but thats it.
In the morning we headed out for Wilmington NC. Post on that tomorrow.
love, Carlee
Coat: H&M
Sweater & Hat: American Eagle
Purse: Target
Leggings: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee