Monday, February 8, 2016

Fun with dresses

Last week I headed to the mall. Initially I was looking for a purse. I NEED A NEW PURSE GUYS! But I didn't find anything so I was walking by the formal dresses in Macys and some of them were SO PRETTY so I decided to try some on. I love that we have military balls because usually after high school proms or college formals you don't have dances that you can get all dressed up for. I don't know when our next military ball is but it was fun to try dresses on and see which one I would have bought. Also, if price wasn't a factor because let's be real I am not spending $200 on a dress I am going to wear once. But I didn't think about the price because really I was just there for some fun. 
So below are all the dresses I tried on in the order that I tried them on. My favorites are number 4, 5, and 6. And my least favorites are 1, 7, and 8. I really liked number 3 as well but I don't think I would like wearing it all night because it would require spanx all night and that's really not my jam haha. Which ones do you like best on me and like least? Scroll down to see my favorite favorite. 
The one above is the one I would buy and wear to the next military ball if price wasn't a factor. I loved it because it was different, comfy and flattering. I don't know if you can tell from all the dresses I tried on but I am definitely a strap kind of girl when it comes to dresses. I just don't like strapless dresses for myself. 

The photo below is what I wore to the mall this day. I pulled out my wide leg jeans for the first time in a long time and I think I looked really cute. But looking at this outfit now I am thinking I look super wide. But whatevs. 
love, Carlee
All the dresses : Macys
Outfit
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Nordstrom
Boots: Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee