Monday, February 1, 2016

Life lately

Hey all! Clark and I went on a date on Saturday night with two of our friends and this is what I wore.

So life lately has been pretty good. Clark starts online college classes today which is exciting. I have never taken an online college class before so it will be interesting to see what it is like. Also since it's not me I won't be worried to much about it. haha

Clark and I both has really bad colds after Christmas that lasted about 2-3 weeks (no joke) and they are finally subsiding. We better not get colds they rest of the year. Okay, that's wishful thinking I know.

I have been re-watching The Hills lately. (You know with Lauren Conrad) I am on season 2 on Hulu. When I am working from home i.e. making greeting cards and mugs. I need some background noise and this has been a good background noise. After this I might re-watch Friends on Netflix because let's be real Friends is always great.

I feel like I have to deep clean our apartment every week. One because of the dog hair - thanks Knox, I still love you. And two because of the dust I swear our apartment accumulates so much dust especially in the winter and way more then I remember my houses back in WA growing up. But maybe my mom was better at cleaning then me. Yeah that last thought it probably the truth.

I'll just be over here stamping envelopes and boxes with the Little Sloth logo. Happy Monday!
love, Carlee 
Purse: Target
Skirt and Tank: Old Navy
Hat: American Eagle
Boots: TJ Maxx
Plaid Shirt: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee