Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Muddy River

So a couple weekends ago we headed to Raven Rock State Park and wanted to walk to the trail down to the fish traps. We have done this a few times in the past, each time in the summer. We wanted to let Knox run around and maybe play in the water a little bit because it was around 70 degrees out. But we didn't take into consideration that the river would be higher because it was winter. So once we got down there the river was really high and muddy and all the rocks we climbed on last summer were covered with fast moving water. But that is okay. It was still a really fun outing and we even climbed out on a long tree branch. As you know can tell Clark was way more comfortable then me haha. 
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee