Monday, March 21, 2016

Red Lip, Classic

Hey all, how is it going? Happy Monday. Life has been good lately. I am thinking about signing Knox up for an obedience class. He is a pretty good dog and fairly mellow but he needs to be better about walking on a leash and when meeting strangers and other dogs. He just gets way to excited when seeing other people. It is only once a week for 4 weeks so not bad but I think it will be fun and it will be nice for me to learn certain commands that will help him. Mainly I want to do this so I don't feel like a loser when we go out to a park or downtown when were are lots of people and my dog is pulling on the leash because he is so excited.
I feel like there is so much good TV on right now. I just finished House of Cards and Big Love (okay so this show ended like 4 years ago but I just streamed it all on Amazon Prime) and I finished up The Bachelor. Clark and I started watching The Walking Dead. Clark loves it and I like it to but my mom is the one that wanted us to watch it so bad. It is her favorite which is really weird haha so we are giving it a chance and we are on season 3 so you could say we are fans. I am excited for Ink Master to be on Hulu again. I don't have any tattoos and I don't think I will ever get any but the artistic ability that goes into really well done tattoos is super impressive. Anyways, now I seem like I just watch TV 24/7 but I mostly have it playing while I print cards or mugs or type up blog post or paint or sew or clean. So yeah, stop judging haha.
I have been spring cleaning lately. But right now I am at the point where all the clutter is pulled out but not organized or put back away. Like all the stuff under our bed is pulled out and I have been throwing stuff away. Like we have 7 throw pillows, 5 which I have stored under the bed because we don't use at all. I am thinking we don't need 7 pillows!!!!!!! So I am thinking of getting rid of 3 or 4 and keeping a few. Also the covers come off so I am thinking I might just get new covers because I don't like the current ones. But also we just don't really keep throw pillows on our couches or bed so idk. So many random thoughts for a Monday!
love, Carlee
Dress (worn as skirt) & Sandals: Macys
Shirt: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee