Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happening 4.28.16

Hey all! I figured I would stop in a share a life update post. Especially since I have some fun photos I want to get off my my phone and computer and on to my blog. So we actually took our first dip in the pool last week it has been close to 90 degrees a few days these past two weeks and one especially warm day over the weekend we decided to hit the pool. Unfortunately the water was super cold since it hasn't been warm enough often enough but it was still so fun and very refreshing. Also I am now the proud owner of a one piece swimsuit. I got it at Tj maxi for $15 and thought it looked good on. I will still usually go with my regular two pieces but it is fun to own something different. 
Knox and I graduated from basic obedience dog training class last Thursday. I guess it was more just Knox and I was the trainer but it was still a lot of fun. It was a 4 week course. When handing out the certificates the teacher said that Knox was MVP of the class and that we should definitely go onto the intermediate class if we wanted to. We probably would but we are moving so we don't really have time. I am just glad we got one full class in. Knox is a pretty well behaved dog in general but it was nice to learn some more tips and tricks. I need to keep working with him. 
We had a BBQ with some friends over the weekend and we got to play with there cute baby. I am usually not very into other peoples babies but this baby is just so cute and cubby and awesome. He is seriously adorable. I also bit the bullet and finally did a face swap with Clark and I sense I kept seeing face swaps everywhere I knew I have to try it. It's a scary thing people haha but also super funny. 
Well that's it for now. I hope everyone enjoys were week and weekend! 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee