Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sporty Romp

It is spring and finally getting warm enough to bust out my rompers! I got this one last year and it is my favorite. I bought these tennis shoes a couple weeks ago at Marshalls and I was realizing that the color totally matches this romper. I have been on the hunt for some cute sneakers because we are moving to Italy (see last post!) and if I had heard/ read anything about European travel, you walk a lot. So I want some cute comfy sneakers that I can wear everywhere! These were only $30 at Marshalls and I usually find Nikes super comfy so I got them. So far they have not disappointed they are so comfy! And cute and purple. So win win. Happy Tuesday, hope y'all have a great week. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee