Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wedding photographer for a day

So back on March 20th, I got to be a wedding photographer for a day. Clark and I's friends were getting married and Clark was the best man and I got asked to be the photographer. It was super casual but still this is someones wedding so I was a little nervous because I wanted to make sure that the photos turned out really good and they were happy with them. They really were and it was such a lovely day. 
I don't want to share any photos of their faces because I don't know if they want there faces on a public blog all over the internet (you know because I have such a big blog ;)) haha. Anyways though I want to be respectful so I am just sharing some photos of what I wore + my favorite close up shots I took of the wedding details. Also Clark ironing the grooms shirt for the big day. Turns out of all of us there, Clark was the best at ironing. #myhusbandrocks 
They had it at the cutest little B&B in Dunn NC called Simply Divine. The bride's parents actually rented out the whole place for the parents and bride and groom to stay the night but sense it was on a Sunday and Clark had work the next day we went home after the dinner and cake. It was awesome to have to whole place just for the wedding and the wedding party. And it was a really pretty house and the owner made lovely food. It was really a delightful little wedding and evening. 
love, Carlee
Dress: TJ Maxx
Boots: Marshalls
Tights: Macys

1 comment:

  1. Nicely captured! I bet Europe is a great place for photographers. I’ve never been, although I’m planning to. My wife and I just went to the Caribbean after our wedding last year in one of the best Los Angeles wedding venues, but Europe is definitely in our list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee