Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Wisteria

So for the last 3 years now I have wanted to take photos with the wisteria here in North Carolina it is so gorgeous! Want to know something funny? I had actually never seen wisteria in the wild before moving to North Carolina almost 3 years ago. The first time I saw it I had to google "purple vine flowers NC." And the word wisteria popped up and it was correct. Growing up and having lived in the PNW my entire life, we just don't have wisteria up there. Which I guess is okay because it is an evasive vine plant that only looks really pretty for about a week and a half then after that it just wants to take over your life and garden and house haha.
Yesterday day was Monday. And it felt like Monday, if you know what I mean. The car was making weird sounds and our horn died. Like the horn just doesn't work anymore. Not even when you manually push it. So we need to get that fixed and get our car checked out anyways because it hasn't been in a while. Then I went to Dairy Queen in the evening and wanted a vanilla dipped chocolate cone and they were out of vanilla what is this world coming too haha. No its all good.
I did get asked over the weekend if I wanted to by a bridesmaid for my future sister in law. My brother is getting married and his fiancé asked me to be a bridesmaid which is awesome. I don't have any sisters so I don't have the automatic bridesmaid thing. Although I am worried that I will have big responsibilities, I have never been a bridesmaid before. So I am probably just blowing everything out of proportion. But I am just gonna be there and supportive and do whatever is needed.
love, Carlee
Dress: Marshalls
Sandals: Old Navy
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee