Monday, June 27, 2016

Disposable Camera || Roll 7

Roll 7 of my disposable camera series! I stared this back in February 2014 and I know one would probably think I would be way farther into it then roll 7 but one of the reasons I like doing this is because it takes me about 6 months to go through 27 exposures of film. I know that sounds probably crazy haha. But I keep the camera in my purse and every once in a while I remember to pull it out. I think the reason I love it so much is because all these photos aren't taken or seen anywhere else. They aren't on my Instagram or Camera Roll or my big camera because when I pull the disposable camera out is it usually not a 'photo' moment which I think it makes it the best! They are awesome photos that capture real moments. View my disposable camera series.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee