Thursday, July 14, 2016

Gamble on Engagement

This is the second book in the McCaster the Disaster series. The first one is Bridesmaid Lotto which I read a couple of months ago. It was the first book iBook I read on my phone and it actually was a good experience. Before I was very anti Ereader. So I downloaded this book for our flight from the USA to Italy and I actually started it a little before we left but I finished it on the plane on the way here and it was the perfect easy guilty pleasure read for a long flight. I liked the first book better than this one. I think it was because the title of this book kind of gives away what happens.... hello engagement haha. But like I said it was a fun and easy read and kind of a cheesy love story.

The book takes place in London and the main character is ghost writing a book for a Prince. There is the usually drama and back and forth (I am not sure if the guy likes me kind of thing.) Some high school emotions haha. But like I said super quick read and easy read. There is another book in the series called Wedding Wager which I have already downloaded but I haven't started to read yet. And once again I love the cover art. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee