Thursday, October 20, 2016

Gates of Italy v. 01

A new feature here on the blog just randomly found itself. There are many pretty gates and doors here in Naples, Italy. If I am being honestly mostly gates because thievery is high here in Italy so people have a double layer of protection between their house and the road. Anyways, here are the first nine gates of this feature. These ones were actually all taken around my neighborhood. I love taking Knox on walks and still do. We are getting used to the narrow street with no sidewalks and sometimes I get side eye glances as the only blonde within 500 meters but thats okay we enjoy ourselves tremendously. 

I love the bright teal gate and the gray arched gate with the pink and orange building. I took a couple of these gate photos back in September like the one of the giant red gate and I have been walking around the last couple days and for the life of me, I can't remember where that red gate is. I know it's somewhere close to my place but I can't seem to find it. One of these days it will sneak up on me I bet. I also love love love the mustard color tiles around the old wood arched gate. We pass it everyday on our way to and from base and I love it. They sure do know how to do a color gate and building here in Italy or at least Naples! I already have a new stash of gate photos. Getting the best ones ready for next time. 
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee