Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Rock of Cashel, Kilkenny, Wicklow

Love this photo. It was the last photo that I took on my big camera and I just love Clark's beard. 

Last photos from our Ireland trip! We saw Rock of Cashel and it is truly amazing. We went on the free tour that was provided and it was so information. Myth has it that if you wrap your arms all the way around the stone and can touch your figures on the other side, you will never have a tooth ache again. Clark can do it, (see the photo above.) Another myth is that if you can jump all the way around on one foot then you will get married within a year. 

We also stopped by Jerpoint Abbey and we had the whole place to ourselves for a while which was awesome. Ireland is so full of history and charm. And the last two photos are from Wicklow National Park. We made a quick stop there before heading back to Dublin. Ever seen the movie P.S. I Love You. Well they met in Wicklow National Park. 

Okay, that's it for now. We loved Ireland. So many nice people and pretty murals. Great food and good drink. Dancing, laughing, tours, museums. Many many sheep, but also pigs, horses, geese, goats! I am basically an animal whisper now. Jk they mostly hated me. 
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. i need to start practicing hopping on one leg and take a trip out there.
    i think im ready! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee