Thursday, January 12, 2017

Watercolor paintings and new products

I have had the best time lately just painting for fun. My former high school english and art teacher gave me a bunch of watercolor stuff to use while I am in my hometown recovering from my broken leg. At first I was not inspired at all to create but over the last couple weeks I have really enjoyed it. Here are two full watercolor paints I have finished, I have done these as well as other little paintings but I really love these because they are full size and finished. I loved the planet one so much that I turned it into a couple of products for my shop and casetify! I might do something with the other one as well but I just finished it yesterday so I am not sure what yet. Go ahead and shop the I Love You to the Moon card and the Watercolor Planet iPhone case!
I will hopefully be updating more and more over the next month or so. Just trying to get back into the flow of things and that includes updating more on the blog. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee