Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Bob Ross painting party for my birthday

Hey guys I wanted to share some fun photos from my birthday which was two days ago. We had a Bob Ross painting party. I saw this on the internet a couple of weeks ago and it looked amazing. Also my mom and I were going to go do a paint and sip at a local business last week but it got canceled so I was itching to do a little step by step painting and Netflix has all those Bob Ross episode where he legit takes you through how to paint the whole picture. I picked out an episode beforehand based on the supplies we had on hand and a few of us got together for my birthday to paint and drink wine. It was a lot of fun. I also had brownies (I'm not a fan of cake) and we didn't have a 5 candle so I got a 4 and a 1 so it looked like 241 on my brownies it was pretty funny. 
I love the way our paintings turned out. Every one's was a little bit different but you can tell we followed the same steps. It would have been easier if we were using exactly what Bob Ross was using. We were using acrylics and he was using oil paints. But it worked out well and it was a lot of fun. 
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee