Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The best...Potato Salad recipe

There are some things that I only need one recipe for and I don't think I'll never need to try another recipe. Potato salad is one of those recipes. Along with banana bread, cinnamon rolls, brownies, pie crust, cabbage salsas, peanut butter cookies, apple crisps, candy truffles, and gingersnaps. (Lots of desserts on that list haha) This recipe is super easy. I was making it for Easter weekend dinner that we had with our friends. It is my moms recipe and so I texted her the day before to make sure I had it right. 
Ingredients:
5 large potatoes
5 large eggs
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped pickled
1/2 cup mayonnaise 
1/4 mustard
2 Tbsps salt (or more or less to taste)
2 Tbsps peper (or more or less to taste)
Directions:
1. Cut potatoes into square chucks and put in a large pot and boil until soft but still in its shape. Don't over cook or under cook (you don't want hard potatoes or too soft potatoes.) 
2. Hard boil eggs, put 5 large eggs in water and bring to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes. Then turn off heat and cover for 12 minutes. 
3. Let eggs and potatoes cool completely. 
4. Chop green onions and pickles and eggs mix with potatoes. 
5. Mix in mustard and mayonnaise and salt and pepper (to taste.) 

And that's it! So easy and delicious. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee