Monday, October 16, 2017

Cliffs of Étretat

If you follow me on instagram you know that Clark and I were just in Paris and before that in the France countryside for a few days. We really wanted to see some of what the Normandy coast had to offer before exploring the beautiful Paris and one of the places that was on my list were these beautiful Cliffs of Étretat. They are right on the coast and easily accessible from the town of Étretat. Étretat is best known for its chalk cliffs, including three natural arches.
We went on a Sunday so it was probably a little busier than usual. There is parking right on the beach but we had to park a little ways up the hill on the way into town because parking was full by the beach. But still it was an easy walk. Even the walk up to the top of the cliffs wasn't that bad. 
The view from the top is amazing. I loved the colors of the green grass, white cliffs with the pretty color of the ocean. Some people were being really brave and going over the fence barriers right to the edge of the cliffs. We made sure to stay safely behind the barriers. I mean they are obviously there for a reason. There is also a golf course right on the other side of the cliffs, talk about a great view for a day of golfing. 
love, Carlee
Coat: thrifted (Rue 21)
Leggings: Nike
Scarf: gift (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Nike
Shirt: H&M
Bag: JCPennys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee