Monday, February 5, 2018

Happening 2.5.18

Just wanted to share some everyday life photos from recently.

Over the weekend we went out with our friends for our friend's birthday. We ate dinner, had gelato, then hit up the bar. It was a fun night.

Clark and I have been fitting colds this last week which has not been fun.

I have been cramming school work in so I can be all caught up because this weekend we are taking a little weekend trip for my bday.

I am still taking way to many photos of Knox.

I started rematching Shameless because it is fantastic and Clark has gotten really into it this time and now he makes me promise not to watch it without him haha.

I made pulled pork tacos and brownies over the weekend. Yum!

And we stayed up late watching the Super Bowl but mostly the halftime show.
love, Carlee
Romper: H&M
Hat: Not sure it was my friend's



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee