Monday, May 21, 2018

Home in eastern Washington

Just some random photos from the last couple weeks that I have been back in my hometown in eastern Washington state. I always put the state on the end of Washington because sometimes when I say Washington people think D.C. so I just say state so there is no confusion. These last couple weeks have been great. I have got to spend so much time with my family and explore some more of this beautiful state I grew up in and even watch my little brothers play lots of baseball! Oh and I got stung by a bee two days ago and my hand swelled up so much it was the worst. But it is going down now and I have been rubbing anti itching cream on it for the last 3 days haha. Spring time in Washington is really beautiful and I am glad that I chose this time of the year to come back and visit. 
love, Carlee

23/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee