Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Parco dei Murales

Most weekends Clark and I have scheduled either a mini adventure or dinner or hanging out with friends but the weekend before I flew back to the states, Saturday came around and we didn’t have anything scheduled. I knew I didn’t want to do anything to crazy but I wanted to get out and explore the area a little bit. I have a list of street art that I want to find in Naples and this parco was on the list. I discovered it via Instagram like I do most things. But it took a little extra research to find out exactly were it was located. If you are in Naples and want to find this cool building the coordinates are : 40.859195, 14.342494
You can learn more about this apartment building and the story behind the murals here. There are murals are ever single main wall and they are so beautifully done. This is an apartment complex that people actually live in so if you visit you will see children playing, dogs barking, and people hanging laundry. Just be respectful of the area and people. 
My favorite mural was probably the one with the playstation controller. I also really liked boys playing soccer too and it was perfect because there were actually boys playing soccer underneath it. We had fun finding a new place and discovering a new area of Naples. 
love, Carlee
Shorts: DIY
Tank: Old Navy
Shirt: Target
Shoes: Nike

18/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee