Sunday, March 11, 2018

Park Güell, Barcelona

I couldn't bring myself to just post one little post about Barcelona and move on. No I need to share more photos because honestly I find myself coming back to my own blog a lot to look for pictures of a certain time or place so I know that somedayI might be looking back on my own blog to find these photos so I just couldn't not share.

Also Barcelona and every place we went there was just so lovely! If you are on the fence about visiting I say do it. It was a really nice city. Park Guell is one of the most iconic locations in the city and it is not hard to see why, such beautiful views. We went midday so it was pretty busy but beautiful all the same. Do you see the green birds in the palm trees? They were just flying around at first we legit thought they had escaped from a zoo but nope they are just native to the Catalonia region.
love, Carlee
Dress: H&M
Hat: Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee